SPANKING PARENTS ONLY, why doesn't anyone believe in a good spanking anymore? - spankings over the knee games
They say it is abuse, and I'm okay. I still have 8 years older daughtr knee spanking in the pants, but not just the belt. The son of a nozzle that if u them is more than 10.


23 comments:
My daughter has her hand on his back, as they grow and that was very good .. Child abuse is when spanking marks (bruises, rashes or hives) I also believe that the fine, if corporal punishment is the basis and only with an open hand ..
spanking by the authorities to remove the parents from their children, if necessary, the children had the right to do what they want without consequences ..
Theres a fine line between spanking and beating a child, parents should use logical thinking, if they punish their children ..
Nobody believes in it? Why can not we discuss different topics here, including yours. And you'll find that most people react in favor of spanking. A revealed that 90% of today's parents beat their children at any given time, and about 70% spank their children regularly.
And there's nothing wrong with people who do not believe in him, always find another way to discipline their children to work. My parents have taken me as good as ever. They are never above the knee spanking, just crushed the butt sometimes, and only when he was old enough to reason with them and punished more complex. I had never knew until 8 years old because by then I'll take that the rules have been adequately addressed and punished the respect for my parents and had a good relationship with them. I do not criticize him for whipping his daughter, because that is his choice, but I note that some parents say they're still at the age of 8, 10, 12 or even better than I at puberty. But I wonder whether spanking works very well, I do not see why it still needs to do later. If a 12 or a young person to continue to me that spanking spank or 10 years or more was what I think do not work out so well. You should have gained enough self-discipline, so they will not give, all the while kept under control. Personally, I do not think think he would spank my children past age 5 or 6. From this age are better able to understand why. And for many, the loss of a privilege or would be slightly worse for them to get a spanking too. And I also hope that by then behave and have respect from me and avoid right from wrong, not just a good thrashing too.
Edit: Wow, you really had me wrong. It's not like you even have a 8 years. You ask many different questions with different age groups of children spanking imaginary. I must admit I was fooled by a troll. I should have known that if at any time the word "pantiesis used, is very likely a matter of creepy troll.
Frankly, I think some parents are too far away. I've rarely taught and rarely treated teach my children, but sometimes it makes sense that children with limited language skills. But the blows, I mean, a few crushed shaped by hand by a background. Once the child gets older (I'd say, four or more), spanking is counterproductive because it creates a petulant child. There are better methods of discipline at this age - the television and video games to a minimum, send a child to his room, the cancellation of invitations, etc. I do not think a child should never be stripped to their underwear or bare buttocks or beating when hitting with the paddle, hairbrush, switch, belt or something that can really hurt.
If you ask the parents, not just spank get feedback from people who do not spank his backside and people who do not spank the butt, the only people who can say why not make the parents believe in spanking a beating can not say why they think that you should not do.
The principle that if you believe in spanking as your question suggests, parents should not spank the butt to answer your question: "So you're looking for people agree with you, or villanize not knock people.
So people who agree that only you can answer your question. Why is this so? The fear of someone who could not agree to have a good point? I have my own question for you .... Why no one believes in the fatherhood?
Unfortunately, they are bad and most parents do not spank.
If you want to know why some people do not ask Spank why parents spank LOL, if you know, why do not want it made, he asks me.
Because people today, parents are not very consistent. Train and they can barely contain their children with physical forms of punishment, and most are so busy with itself and isolated that children have problems or questions as if they misbehave and be seen is a big pain in the back for remedy a way that really is suited to stop the behavior in the long term. Its just easier to administer and to ignore them and hope that upest in the next 18 years without major reach, then turn them loose in the world.
This thought process is not conducive to breeding functional, and once put in the mix, the result is unbalanced spanking violent children who have learned nothing from experience, unless the debt if it frustrating, as the parents of spanking in the first place.
We are a family of hitting, and it works very well for us because, literally, I spend every waking moment to the breeding and development of our children, regardless tired, exhausted, sick, or feel frustrated byction must remain consistent and to know in love, and with common sense enough to know when a fighter, and it is not necessary. Most parents these days can not afford this kind of education among full-time jobs, training full-time and after school activities and the glaring lack of time to their own lives and marriages, do not forget from which no slightest idea how to be parents first.
Honestly, as horrible as the children are in these days, I think it is extremely difficult if the blows more socially acceptable than it is today. The least of these spanking parents do the best for the children compared.
It is abuse if you do not leave marks, and when you notes, you have obviously done the anger, and if he abuses his son. There is nothing wrong with spanking your child when he is a good reason behind it. ((s), it was something that could hurt him, or she has something very, very bad, etc.) I know that the earth and "conversation with her son" does not work for all children. We do not have my daughter, if they fail to learn from the 3rd or 4 Time that I try to teach them. Beat do (for example, we can not say with the sweep of his brother, or I play break, and he does it again and again to see how far they can push us) do not use it as a method all the time, but it is quite rationally OK to spank your child. I am a teacher and I'm fine, and he taught me a few good things. I agree with the mother, who said that with an open hand.
10 smells like your hand is not violence ... or it can be abused.
A parent who is less than totally sober, and even what a child is not worthy of a sudden .... that child abuse.
I'm not beat up, "Father" ... But still. I was lost. But no abuse.
But remember, you can abuse your child, again even with a helping hand to the covered completely ... if warranted, or if you have less than completely sober.
PPL hey.i think spankings.some go to the extreme, but I think a window or two in the long run.I havnt the party discipline in the life of my child have to benefit, but I think the way to good discipline. Everyone has a way of disciplining their own children, but I think that is white u right.it is someone elses child did not tell anyone, u can not hit and do not let yourself and judge:)
People who agree with me,
Please answer my question *
(What they really mean that I encourage and support my point of view, because I'm indecisive and I admit I feel a little guilty and ashamed that I am against child support)
I have never met my daughter ... Gee, if I can be like you.
I do not know where he lives, but opinion polls and surveys repeatedly show, 80-90% of parents in the United States spank their children. In 20 + countries spanking is still legal in public schools is legal in private schools in 49 states.
My parents have never been touched. I went to the right. I think eight more than you would a child a spanking. The fear of doing wrong, and awareness are two different things, buddy.
It worked for me when my father) ouch with a belt on her bare butt (. I think a child should be as hard as they have committed the crime,
Come and see me, I'll give you a good thrashing and then see how he feels. Also, some people do not know how to stop and go away!
Because it is wrong. And in his underwear? Wow DHS should be contacted. You sound like a monster.
They say it's bad B / C, not what is happening or not is
This is obviously a joke
i do.one time of my 10-year-old son has called his brother at the age of 5 years in the balls into life
Number is not available, as child abuse now.
Moreover, it does not work, because it is simple, the child will hate and fear.
tell them in words rather frightening. Some children will never forgive their parents spanking if you want to love your daughter, then say, do not hurt him, or you could trouble with the police if a teacher or someone at school.
When I was a child I was lost, but still ... but I was disciplined and learned the value of respect. Even if, sometimes I wanted to use other forms of discipline, tactics, I learned to accept, now I'm waiting for it to grow too old to have to defend themselves and retaliate. ... seems appropriate.
Hitting a child is 10 times the power. an open hand on the ground is sufficient. If my children are older when they get the belt. was only one. never more than one. He wants to feel that indicate when they do wrong there are paying a price for it. People who say that hitting does not work is their own opinion. Look at the schools where they took a beating. Children do what they want to control what so ever.
If you spank your child become careless. They are further away with you. You can for fear of you. Do you have children do not beat up I think you SPANK is violence.
Because it does not work.
Post a Comment