Saturday, January 9, 2010

Beach Boot Camp Getting Station In The Air Force After Boot Camp....?

Getting station in the Air Force after boot camp....? - beach boot camp

My brother is leaving Lacklund Airbase 01.06.09 and I wonder if someone could tell me to get where I park. What I want to aircraft mechanics. If he does good and does what he says, what is the chance of your 1st or 2 Choice of places to get parking? Their decisions are in order:
1. McCord AFB, Tacoma, WA
2. Patrick AFB, Cocoa Beach, FL
3. McGuire AFB, New Jersey

Serious replies please.

4 comments:

Texas Star said...

He will need the technology to fulfill their secondary studies before a mission.

If you are in the mechanics of aircraft stationed at Bergstrom AFB rather in Austin TX or Dyess AFB in Abilene, TX are ... This is where much of the flight, Air Force has a team.

Perhaps March Air Force Base in California or elsewhere on the East Coast.

Tell him good luck in your choice

usafbrat... said...

Everything depends on the needs of the FA. Who comes first.
The bridegroom is a conservative and graduated # 5 in its category. Its decisions were in the Midwest and Northwest. Figure on the order of Langley AFB, Va., Go!
In 23 years we have realized that dream in his paper 3-views available. The others were the vagaries of the army.
For a sister ... I hear you, but you must learn to adapt and long-distance love. The next was never intended that my brother 5 hours, which lasted almost 6 months before I was entering the school PA system. We crossed the Atlantic, the same day in 1997 ... he and his family left Italy and Germany at the top. My parents .... closer than we were parked was removed 15 hours.

It's great that you are concerned about your brother, but his own now. Just-in-touch and everything will be alright. When I think ... It is as if we were never separated.

Female Airman said...

do not know where to install his brother. If you fill out a "wish list", but does not guarantee that you will receive one of these bases. They are placed where the Air Force to your needs. After the training camp, his brother go to school, high technology, is without a country, Sheppard, Keesler, and Goodfellow, before moving to their first destination. I'm sure your brother will know how to contact you and get where they are going.

The Yeti said...

Yes, this is a complete "wish list" message, but in truth, his position will be determined by the following criteria:

1. Needs of the Air Force
2. Results of tests and assessments
3. Personal preferences.

Good luck anyway! and I thank you for your service.

Post a Comment