Colours for black furnishings, light floor? - light oak computer desk
Hello,
At shortly. Do not get much light from the windows, but I like the furniture of the black birch floors. 1 wall has an office computer, others are large wardrobe, bed, etc., but still plenty of room around the computer desktop.
I thought gray desktop wall and the wall of the housing and a light blue with white on the ceiling. The window wall is blue.
I also had a black floating shelves, but who knows? Furniture for flat black, white wall cabinets?
My main goal is the color of the walls. Just asked what he thought of the gray / lt.blue / Black / Birch idea and if you have other suggestions.
Remember that there is space, but also a home office / playroom.
Thanks


2 comments:
I think black red and gray are really well matched, and chic. What kind of thing?
http://teensthemes.com/black-and-white-c ...
This is the room. You can also take many components and in an office.
I think a light gray are smooth with blue and black. If you have a light oak floor, a gold key are black is beautiful and adds a little light. One idea is to three walls a very light cream / off white buttercup yellow sponge painting, then on the wall of the window, only in yellow. I am attaching a link to get an idea of what I believe to give shade when I am the shadow on the image could not find a mix LOL.
Post a Comment