Monday, January 4, 2010

Evinrude Decals Where Can I Get New Decals For A Blue Evinrude 70 Horse Engine I Am Trying To Restore It.?

Where can i get new decals for a blue evinrude 70 horse engine i am trying to restore it.? - evinrude decals

Call your local dealer for Evinrude and enter the model number and year. Some older people are still available. If you have problems, please send me an e-mail, in a position, some may revise downwards.

2 comments:

knujefp said...

Dude, if someone have these guys in the States
http://www.twincityoutboard.com/ have everything! I went into the store, and I know he will get in the position for which you or someone may know of.

profit00... said...

The real question should be: "Where can I get a new engine .. 70 horses, because your body fat to bear on the bike .. a real mans engine .. women ..

Post a Comment