Monday, January 18, 2010

Soul Silver Roms Already Patched English Pokemon Heart Gold Or Soul Silver Rom?

Pokemon Heart gold or soul silver rom? - soul silver roms already patched english

Can anyone give me a can of gold or silver pokemon center link ROM? I have a DS emulator, you just need the roms. thanks .. and if you give me Pokemon Diamond (and / or) to download Pearl rom? Thank you!

5 comments:

Blackwol... said...

Download link for heart gold and soulsiver are listed here:

http://www.rom-freaks.net/nds-roms-0-des ...

The Japanese are the Roma, but only in a few months to review and should be able to be English

YankeesO... said...

Know that there is a possibility to have a heart of gold / silver in the soul Engllish.
Get the community site and pokemon emulator and ROM piracy and then find that Heart of Gold / Silver Soul and then u have to download the patch and japensse. I give up or get more information if necessary.

Burch said...

play for each of them to go http://www.romulation.net heart gold / Perl cheats and enter020DD9E4 E1A00000
020D3820 E1A00000 and antifreeze, but if Warnig
I went to the Ruins of Alph, I had frozen and vacuum, so careful.

Donald said...

A silver heart gold Roma and soul is there, and it is better, then KUASI get desume emulator for some reason always crash when you insert a name

HS said...

This is the most well-known link
I played with him for 4 hours and there is no picture or a game freez crashed ROM
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W618AI8I
Playing with NO $ GBA

Post a Comment