Friday, January 8, 2010

Computer Loft Bed Where Could I Find A Loft Bed With A Desk And Drawers For Clothes Under It At A Decent Price?

Where could I find a loft bed with a desk and drawers for clothes under it at a decent price? - computer loft bed

I am looking for a loft bed for my little sister, because her room of toys and toiletries full take much space, even your computer. Thus, there is a shop, I could get something like a reasonable price, in 1000, or $ 800?

5 comments:

Emily K said...

This is no more expensive than 200
http://www.collegebedlofts.com/

This is in the 600 is
http://www.ivgstores.com/IVG2/Y/ProductI ...

That is really cheap at only 160 without the mattress
http://www.furniturebuzz.com/products/Ka ...

That is 320
http://loftbed.net/storagebedw6drawers-p ...


This should begin.

yellowca... said...

Here are some possibilities:
... http://www.homelement.com/index.php?main

Good luck!

Anna A said...

I suggest visiting this site. We offer information on many consumer goods and Lowes, ACE, etc. The connection is

kraizeem... said...

Try IKEA.

heathere... said...

ikea.com

Post a Comment