Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Natural Hair Weave What Are Natural Ways To Make My Hair Grow Quicker?

What are natural ways to make my hair grow quicker? - natural hair weave

I have thick brown hair that goes just past my shoulders and I would love long hair. But I do not want to be healthy and smooth. One thing that I try, the hair vitamins. What can I do?

7 comments:

Muffin,. said...

SO damage to your hair.
Cut the split ends really has no effect on hair growth is simply the hair healthy.

N-tail hair should only be used once per week, max, or make your hair loss.

Hair care regime:

Vitamins are important!:
Super B-complex, biotin, a daily multivitamin and fish oil or cod liver oil.

Shampoo & Conditioner:
John Frieda, and the length of the root Pantene Beautiful Awakening.

Oils:
Jojoba and coconut are the best.

Protection against heat:
Dove Therapy Heat defense.

And try to avoid, with the dryer.
This can lead to breakage.

I hope that helps:]

Amber Marie said...

Do not take vitamins for the animals! Vitamin A is the medicine that is like taking a drug to give your dog! Your choices are very limited, even if you all do this requires that you do not really see an increase in growth. The hair is not alive and can not grow. The hair is an accumulation of the protein keratin in the follicle. Since it accumulates on the ground is pushed up, making "the hair growth.

It is a biological process, everything you need for your hair that can help, such as cropping or shampoo "special". Eat a healthy diet rich in protein every day and usually a multivitamin. Since hair protein, protein-rich foods such as peanut butter, eggs and fish may help to accelerate growth. Do not waste your time with the massage, increased hair growth is very low in all cases, the massage will do nothing.

Do not take prenatal vitamins, regardless of what some ignorant people here can tell you from too many vitamins can cause serious damage to organs, arthritis, and in Mayeven lead to death. It is only the additional nutrients, is mortal, I do not think so. I do not want to sound negative, but this is serious and will not see people for long hair hurts! Someone suggests that this is almost always so I thought I mention it.

So no shampoo (including the Mane n 'Tail!) Conditioner can petroleum products in any way to speed up hair growth. Hair growth is almost entirely genetic, nutritional and small, so that everything can change your diet. Split end damage to the underside of the hair, not in the database. The hair is a protein filaments lifeless see anything on the ground when you can have no effect on him.

Here, too, haircut has no effect on the growth! The hair does not grow from the ends, which grows from the roots! Hair growth is completely organic and has nothing to do with the hair you already have, so that does not mean healthy hair that you do not grow faster, damaged hair grow exactly the same as healthy hair. If you want healthy hair, avoid at all costs and heatreceive a quality-of salon shampoo and conditioner, conditioner rinse with cold water, but this will not affect the growth.

Ju Jie said...

For a long, thick hair, cut the ends will often (once) per month until it reaches the desired size. (This keeps the track a little more, until you cut a) Do not remove the hair vitamins. Probably not for human or not human hair. You should also stay away from the design of products containing chemicals (hair serum is ok) and heaters. (Blowdry are fine, but if the times / towel dry hair)
I recommend Garnier length and strength. On arrival, the length you can use Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine. (Help witness the hair and helps combat frizz) I hope I helped

Hi! said...

Mane and tail

or head and shoulders (almost same)

Rinse your hair close at the end of the shower with cold water nutrient.

Simply Kegan said...

Amber took my answer, but somehow the e-mail! Nothing can of crazy on the amount. Just wait.

fasion4e... said...

However, in the sun, and cut the dead ends and wash:)

fasion4e... said...

However, in the sun, and cut the dead ends and wash:)

Post a Comment