Tuesday, January 19, 2010

National Registry Paramedic Test National Registry EMT Test Help?

National Registry EMT test help? - national registry paramedic test

I'll have my EMT national registry progress soon the truth is that the class was terrible! I need pages in order to prepare myself for my exam. Paramedic Practice Tests will also be good. Thanks

2 comments:

Al in NC said...

http://www.testpreview.com/nremt_practic ...
See "Self-Assessment Modules section.

http://www.emt-national-training.com/int ...


http://www.emt-national-training.com/ind ...

mtwaites said...

What education do not work well with? My suggestion is that instead of searching for Web sites looking for, you can be someone in his class, education, teacher, or someone who has a distinguished paramedic or EMT you know, help in the situation.

I know it works with the fact that a few people I know have tried to use under the aid workers comp first to train instructors for the training to help skills and other things. He concluded by passing the test with very high scores. So I know it works, and you should try this instead of relying on websites such as the registration of TMS would probably theory and clinical experience.

Hope this helps:) and good luck with your training.

Post a Comment