Wednesday, January 27, 2010

How To Wear Always Ultra Which Brand Of Ultra Thin Pads Are The Best, Stayfree Or Always?

Which brand of ultra thin pads are the best, Stayfree or Always? - how to wear always ultra

I started my period when I was 9 years old, wearing pads until he was 12. I began to tampons when I was 13, now that I am 17 years, I have something very bad rash on the pads. It started about two months ago. I went to my doctor last week and told me no tampons. So now I have to use nasty pills (yes I know).

My times have started heavier than normal. I want Ultra Thin pads, because I can not walk or whatever that feeling and I'm single. What brand of pads ultra thin is better, Stayfree, or always?

10 comments:

♥Lulu- IS BACK♥ said...

Always ~ ~ ~ ~ always

Rachel M said...

My mother told me that when she was in the hospital, gave him for ever. If it's good enough for a hospital, it's good enough for me, and I've always used.

Kinky Biiatch said...

Id always say

lovely said...

deffinately forever!

pacsunlv... said...

Always Ultra Thin w / wings and a fresh scent

IloveJoh... said...

more ....... always:)

Anonymous said...

Always always choose

justmedr... said...

Always ....... forever!: ~)

Mrs.Tyson RitterMrs.Nick Wheeler said...

I've always loved it!

loveisfo... said...

def always extremely diluted with wings! the best protection ever! :) This is also presented in a fresh scent that I love!

Post a Comment