Saturday, February 13, 2010

Wedding Program Cover Sayings Would This Make A Good Program Cover?

Would this make a good program cover? - wedding program cover sayings

I try to write my own wedding programs, and we have much to do, and I wonder whether you would use this picture to .. Christmas Card from a wedding program

http://zaraun-shyntrak.deviantart.com/ar ...

I thought (to do on parchment or what else than the role of the fog) on the parchment paper the same as my invitations.

but I do not know if I want a Christmas card, if I

(this is a picture I took) is

6 comments:

fall bride said...

I love ... Make sure that you do not use parchment paper, that even the light when you consider that not much ink. Use at least 28 # paper.

janecat said...

If you do a lot to do, why you will be charged with another project?
I think the picture is perfect. The program format is very painful, but definitely save money. It looks like a Christmas card for a simple map or image to image and "Merry Christmas". the program will have his name and date or information to a wedding on the front. If it is paper white bulb low and Christmas show on. But if it looks like, who cares who is the subject.

flutterf... said...

I would be the photo on parchment paper and printing words on the parchment. no paper, parchment queues are submitted by terrible if it is covered with tape or something. I suggest 2 holes in the vicinity and with a piece of tape to hold together.

fizzy stuff said...

Ugh, it's a bad picture! The black and I do not know what it was. I like a hedging program of friction, pictures like this just make it look tacky.

Jai said...

Do you have a wedding in December?

Dollar Store Queen said...

ummm. I do not know. try to change the photo in Photoshop to give money to Pizazz

Post a Comment