What are the signs for ectopic pregnancy? - signs of ectopic pregnancy more condition_symptoms
Style can be Aposition HPT? and still have the same symptoms as nausea ... tired ....
What are the signs for ectopic pregnancy? - signs of ectopic pregnancy more condition_symptoms
Style can be Aposition HPT? and still have the same symptoms as nausea ... tired ....


3 comments:
When I got my, I had the same symptoms, and a high-pressure turbine and a positive blood test positive. You will not be able to say, other than by ultrasound. They are bad cramps on one side of the belly of experience, and sometimes a little bleeding. If you cramps (and I mean worse than period cramps) to the doctor or the hospital there.
Why do you always go wrong housing that continues to talk about ???????
I had an ectopic pregnancy and had a positive HPT on the day of my period was due. My breasts were swollen and I had extreme fatigue.
On 14 February (5 weeks) had menstrual bleeding, cramps, and a moderate style. He drew blood and my HCG was low (81) and said I had a miscarriage. Monkey is my HCG and continued to increase. My bleeding after about 4 days. It is certain that they may have been wrong!
A few days later (February 24) took the bleeding. The emergency room told me it was the end of a miscarriage. My HCG was 650.After an ultrasound, they said my cervix was not empty, knowing that I went home. Miss something big.
Within 2 days after my visit to the emergency room (26 February), I went to the emergency room with severe back spasms in the left side. My HCG was 857. They have an ultrasound and I was led to emergency surgery for a ruptured ectopic.
Have you already tested your progesterone and HCG? This could be an answer. My place is growing and doubling every 2-3 days, that's great! If the decline, the most likely to abortion. If it is always, but not doubling every 2-3 days, the chances are ectopic.
Good luck. E-mail if you need information or assistance. Good luck!
Post a Comment