My boyfriend is going to Las Vegas and LA. Should i be worried? - las vegas camper van for sale
We are from Australia. In the 21 and friends is 29 (but is still too young, 29) and 2 will rent an RV to go and go to Las Vegas and surrounding area as well. Also for the Coachella Music Festival (3 days and 4 nights camping - ay) (I wish all the girls who will go, and that all Derolez haha). Has anyone in my position, and was deceived?
I have hope that my friend quite 100%, but also the person most able to earn trust in moments of weakness, moments of "now" instead of thinking about the consequences of "later ... will be in a whole country, I thought, I can never know!
We made a pact to not see strippers (not he sees the people and that is why im fine thhis pact with COS I could the same thing) for him to say, no drugs and not to deceive others (obviously).
We've only been together 5 months, but we are in love, and I do not want to lose what I see good things for our future.
What do you think


9 comments:
Sounds like a recipe for disaster .. a group of boys in a pickup truck in Las Vegas drunk with the girls? Yes, it is not good, at least for you ... Sorry. I Might Be Wrong. Before your trip, you just let him know how much you suffer when you do something embarrassing, and another woman. What are your "friends" from? Lewd or "lost"? 5 months in a relationship for me is a very young, and perhaps not what you hope that it is committed. have a serious discussion, and let him know to take the boundaries once again and call him often when he is gone, and tell him the time to see you call, how to do it, and decide for yourself! All the best! I hope that proves to be an honest decent!
They said that trusts him. It is a difficult thing to do, sometimes, I know. In reality, however - it comes from our own insecurity, that the behavior of partners.
I'm sure you know how many pretty girls, pretty girls go drunk and horny beautiful girl with him. I can assure you that if this man loves you is that all hate his friends. The push every single fucking far away. If we love each other - it could be on another planet, and still believe that the other person. He did not cheat.
You need to really relax and trust him. Or a week or less terrible. Remember ladies, never ANALYZE.
ps I'm from Las Vegas. It's not as bad as you think.
Why do not you? Oh, and incidentally, I lived in Southern California and the people there are super!
What Happens in Vegas stays in Vegas!
What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.
old saying.
Absolutely, but I do not think Braw mountain.LOL
What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.
old saying.
Absolutely, but I do not think Braw mountain.LOL
Well, I think u have to believe in ur own. When two ur meant to be together, then no matter what happens, or to stay together in last.so worried.shower stop with more love.
yep worry
Sorry ...
I hate sad, beautiful women ...
And I will not lie ..
So I will not answer ..
Post a Comment